Charter Communications Inc. is a Spectrum Cable Company that has grown to be the second largest and far-reaching industry, just after Comcast. After acquiring Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks in 2016, the company contributed to a large-scale of services like TV, phone, and internet. They have the most coverage in New York, Yorkshire, Wisconsin, Florida, Colorado, and 36 other states of the US. Since the integration of Spectrum with Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, their network footprint covers a massive population of approximately 101.5 million people.
The Spectrum Cable Company has now come to be the third-largest multi-channel video service supplier in America by the total of 16,646,000 potential customers across 41 states.
Peerless Cable TV Providers
There’s a variety of cable TV options out there, and lots of them can get bundled with other services.
- Comcast cable (Xfinity)
- Charter Cable
We’d be comparing the two best cable providers: Xfinity and Spectrum. We’d make a brief comparison between the salient features of both excellent services.
The All-Encompassing Cable Provider (Xfinity)
Xfinity from Comcast is the contender of Charter Cable. Let’s analyze the merits and demerits of the service.
The Merits of Xfinity
- Best picks of channels comprised in a primary package.
- Best DVR option.
Packages: The Digital Starter has package commencing at $49.99/month. Xfinity comes forth with a grand list of TV channels with excellent packages. The channel lineup for Xfinity’s entry package is quite the same to DISH’s primary-level package, comprised of channels, such as ESPN, HBO, AMC, CN, TNT and Discovery. It’s more effective deal than the satellite services by about only $10/month.
- The DVR: The Xfinity DVR records up to six TV programs simultaneously and holds a maximum of 100 hours of videotaped HD content.
The Demerits of Xfinity
- It Charges additional fees.
- It has slightly low customer service ranking.
Types of additional fees: The regional sports cost $5/month. Broadcast TV charges $7/month. Digital video recorder rates $19.95/month. Additional receiver or multiple TV fees are up to $9.95/month. Additional fees add up unexpectedly. Ensure to inquire about all extra charges before you intend to subscribe to the service.
- Customer service ratings: Xfinity proposes countless remarkable things, but an excellent customer service experience is just not one of them. ACSI reports that Comcast has been very inactive and inoperative for the past few years. It’s getting better slowly though.
The Remarkable Service of Charter Cable: Now analyze the highlights and challenges of Charter service.
The Highlights of Spectrum
- Contract-free deal option.
- Gives you a fair deal regarding Premium Channels of Charter Spectrum TV.
- You get fair deals and promotions for premium channels.
No-Contract: The service conjoined with Time Warner Cable to build up the superb and first-class cable company. Providentially, still they kept their most exceptional feature of no-contract, and you can nevertheless subscribe without getting trapped into a long-term lease.
Premium Channels: The Charter Spectrum TV offers you premium channels like HBO, Showtime, and Cine-Cinema in a fair deal. For channel info, device selection, and further detailed pricing check out our site My-Cable-Internet which is an authorized retailer of Charter.
The deal and Promotions: The service arises with sets of Charter TV deals and promotions. Besides, My-Cable-Internet as certified retailer digs deep into the deals and sales of the service on its website. The service offers you the deals of Triple Play Select, Triple play Silver and Triple Gold.
1.Triple Play Select Deal
- The real triple play presents you TV and internet bundles. This TV deal grips TV, Internet, and Phone in its unique plans.
- $89.9/month deals features.
- 100 Mbps download.
- 10 Mbps upload speeds
- No data cap.
- Television type: TV Select
- Telephone: Endless calls
- Promotional price for the whole is $159.97.
- Charge $0 (no charge) for a technician appointment.
2.Triple Play Silver Deal
- Charges $109.97 for a Month
- 100 Mbps download, moreover 10 Mbps upload speeds.
- TV type is “TV Silver.”
- Phone: Countless calls.
- 1-year advertising rate and the regular charges are $179.97.
- Service plans $0 cost for the visit of a tech agent.
3. Triple Play Gold Deal
- Triple play is one of the Charter TV deals which necessitate $114.97 for the whole month.
- 300 Mbps download rate.
- 20 Mbps upload speeds.
- TV type is “TV Select.”
- Telephone: boundless calls.
- One-Year promo rate and the standard price is $184.97.
- The setup demands $49.99, which covers the tech support, installation, and Wi-Fi service.
Check the Cable tv deals also
The Challenges of Spectrum
Low Customer Care Support Ratings: The ACSI reviewed 43 organizations, covering Spectrum TV service, and deduced a mediocre score of 63 out of 100 – which is an average grade. The Spectrum recently is trying to improve the service, so we hope that it’ll no longer be an issue in future.